Role: Executive, Customer Service Executives (Email Process)
The Customer Service Executives needs to interact with the customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about the organization’s products and services. Their primary job is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolves issues, questions, concerns with effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- The candidate will be responsible for answering the customers queries / questions.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer issues and questions.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience in handling email/chat process.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s or associate’s degree a plus