Role: Manager, Customer Experience Manager
The person needs to proactively manage customer incidents (escalations) as raised to Support Services management through direct customer escalation or field elevation. Incidents will require multiple contacts with customers, sales field teams and internal resources in order to coordinate efforts toward resolution, root cause analysis (RCA), and customer satisfaction. The role will be one point of contact for smooth resolution of customer complaints for one of our Channel Partners.
- Act as a one point of contact for CSDs for the stores
- Respond to customer complaints directly as well as help customer service representatives (CSDs) at stores in resolving complaints
- Collaborate with the Contact Center team and service teams at Onsitego for resolutions regarding customers’ issues, product problems, service questions
- and other general client concerns
- Address service problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve
- the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Be the Onsitego relationship manager for the customer and CSDs
- Ensure timely resolution of all escalations within optimum turn around time while maintaining high level of professionalism
- Ensure streamlined processes and smooth issue resolution
- Create a regular travel plan to meet CSDs and identify problems proactively
- Identify process gaps and seek help within Stores/Onsitego to address those gaps
- Educate CSDs about Onsitego plans (EW and SDP), service process and SR tracker system. This will help CSDs handle customers in a better manner
- Post Graduates preferred.