Role: Software Developer, React Native IOS Developer
As a React Native iOS Developer, you will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices using React Native. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the production infrastructure.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS Applications.
- Will have to also learn React native on Android Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to iOS (or Google Play stores) or via Codepush.
- Work with or create new native modules when required.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native (iOS).
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C (Java a plus but not required).
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You're passionate about software development...it's not just your career, it's your hobby.
- You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.