Role: QA Engineer, Quality Engineers-Testing
The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. His responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. He will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- You will be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy planning and developing test cases.
- You will be driving the test case sign-off processes with the team, and test execution and reporting.
- You will contribute by writing test scenarios and test cases and will ensure proper coverage of the requirements
- Your core responsibility will be to test all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, database, regression and API Able to handle the projects from end to end within short release cycles and should be an individual contributor.
- You will expand your testing skills horizontally and add value in multiple areas like Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Work with the Development / product team to understand requirements and provide proactive suggestions.
- 2 to 4 years in the same field
- Excellent understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Working experience with a test automation framework (e.g. Selenium, JMeter, etc)
- Extensive experience in Testing of API (Rest),Web and Mobile applications
- Hands-on experience of any scripting or OOPS languages will be a plus like Python or Java
- Good experience in database testing, functional testing, regression testing and API testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in defect management and Bug Reporting.
- Knowledge of web protocols like HTTP and JSON.
- Familiarity with using Linux and command line terminal.