Role: Executive, NPS Executives
The person will be responsible for supporting the Net Promoter Scores (NPS) customer satisfaction program including, analysis and reporting of NPS and customer satisfaction data and insights from multiple internal and external sources. Must have a passion for the customer experience and take the initiative to determine ways to grow NPS, building relationships across divisions to drive insights throughout strategic planning, and ensure NPS reports and insights are accurate and executed in a timely manner
- Changing customer’s experience from bad to a good one by convincing the customer for the solution offered by the management.
- Have a pleasant and friendly tone over the phone.
- Implements customer experience tools, processes and programs to drive quality management and continuous improvement of products or solutions.
- Interfaces directly and indirectly with customers to develop customer intelligence and insight by capturing, assembling and assessing customer sentiment about the company and solutions; integrating and analyzing disparate data sources to provide insights, recommendations and business justifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s or associate’s degree a plus