Role: Executives, MIS Executive
The job role of MIS executive is to maintain data and extract reports which are to be used by business owners to help them evaluate their business daily activities, make decisions & track progress of the company.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly MIS reports
- Coordinate with the TL & Manager to satisfied the internal &external team requirements
- Must be validate the false data flow into the current data.
- Develop and execute database queries and configure accordingly
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Should be from MIS background with 1-2 years of experience.
- Must be good in MS-Excel (Formulas/Functions, Pivot Tables, Charts & Dashboards
- Able to work independently and effectively and drive things to closure.
- Good Communication and e-mail writing skills.
- Graduates Preferred
- Diploma or Certification in MS Excel would be an added advantage