Role: Executive, Customer Service Executives (Inbound)
The Customer Service Executives needs to interact with the customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about the organization’s products and services. Their primary job is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Candidates comfortable with taking 120+ calls in a day to apply.
- Responsible for inbound calling.
- Understands the query and resolve them within the defined TAT
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed .
- Processes customer requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience in handling inbound calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s or associate’s degree a plus