Role: Executive, Customer Service Executives (Outbound)
The Customer Service Executives needs to interact with the customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about the organization’s products and services. Their primary job is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handling Outbound Calls regarding websites
- End- to- end customer relationship management
- Should have a customer- centric approach
- Responsible for resolving customers queries and needs
- Should have excellent command over English and Hindi.
- Confident while communicating
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience in handling outbound calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s or associate’s degree a plus