Terms of Service
WHAT IS ONSITEGO ASSURED BUYBACK?
Onsitego Assured Buyback is our assurance to you that we will buy your device back at a pre-determined price (called the Assured Buyback Value) on any day falling within a time period (called the Redemption Eligibility Period), provided certain terms and conditions outlined in this document are fulfilled by the customer. You can enroll in this Plan at the time you purchase your new device against a payment (called the Plan Price). When the time comes to sell your device during the Redemption Eligibility Period, you can choose whether you want to sell your device or not.
Onsitego Assured Buyback is currently available on select flagship models of Apple, Samsung and OnePlus.
REDEMPTION ELIGIBILITY PERIOD (REP)
The Redemption Eligibility Period starts exactly 6 months after your Device Invoice Date and ends on the 360th day from the Device Invoice Date. The Plan Prices do not depend on when you sell your device, but only on the Device Invoice Value. However the ABV is different for different periods described below. Specifically, ABV is lower for a higher time period.
- 6th, 7th and 8th months
- 9th and 10th months
- 11th and 12th* months
*360 days (and NOT 365 days) from the Device Invoice Date.
Let’s say you buy an Apple device on 1 April 2019 for a Device Invoice Value of Rs. 80,000, and choose to buy the Onsitego Assured Buyback. Let’s also say the ABV for that particular iPhone model are 55% for 6th, 7th and 8th months, 46% for 9th and 10th months and 40% for 11th and 12th months. Your Plan Price will be Rs. 999 and the REP will start from 1 September 2019 and will end on 26 March 2020. On any day within the REP, you can sell your device back to Onsitego. The ABV for different time periods is shown below. Of course, the device should be in good physical condition with all features fully functional. Please refer to the Deductions Table for details of deductions, if any.
- September 2019 to 30 November 2019 : 55% of Device Invoice Value = Rs. 44,000
- December 2019 to 31 January 2020 : 46% of Device Invoice Value = Rs. 36,800
- February 2020 to 26 March 2020 : 40% of Device Invoice Value = Rs. 32,000
WHAT ARE THE AWESOME BENEFITS OF ONSITEGO ASSURED BUYBACK?
Onsitego Assured Buyback comes with a host of features that are designed to ensure a hassle free experience the day you decide to sell your device to us:
- Best Buyback Value: The assured buyback value (ABV) is the best in class for a wide range of devices.
- Free Doorstep Pickup: An Onsitego agent will visit your home at a time convenient to you to physically inspect and pick up the device. You do not have to pay any additional money for this visit.
- Instant Credit of Buyback Value: As soon as the agent completes his inspection, our systems will send the ABV in the form of Croma eVouchers to both your registered email ID and registered mobile number.
- Zero paperwork: The entire experience is paperless and hassle free. There are no forms to be filled and no invoices to be produced, though we do request you to fill our feedback form!
- Peace of Mind: You can be rest assured that your device’s resale value is now “future proof” and will not change with the performance of the model. Also, you no longer have to hunt around to sell your device at the best price when the time comes.
- Plan is Transferable: If you happen to sell / gift your phone to someone, the new owner of the phone can avail the buyback plan. All that has to be ensured is that the IMEI number of the buyback device matches with the number in our systems and that person handing over the device takes legal responsibility for the buyback by producing his/her photo ID and signs on the dotted line.
- Buyback Certificate: We will email your Buyback Certificate to your registered email address within three days of the Invoice Date of your Onsitego Assured Buyback Plan. We shall also send an SMS to your registered mobile number with your unique Order ID and the Redemption Weblink that you can use to generate your Buyback Certificate.
HELP US, HELP YOU
- Buy Onsitego Assured Buyback along with your new device and ensure that you get the best assured price when you decide to sell your device.
- At the time of purchasing the Plan, ensure that the invoice issued to you by your retailer has the IMEI/Serial Number that matches with the one on the device.
- Get your Buyback Certificate in your registered email and / or by using the link in the SMS as described above.
- If the IMEI/Serial Number has changed on account of repairs or exchange by your retailer or the service centre, please provide us with a Swap Letter that will allow us to authenticate that you are still using the same device. You can see a sample swap letter at https://www.onsitego.com/assuredbuyback/swapletter
- Most importantly, use your device with the tender love and care that it deserves.
INITIATING ASSURED BUYBACK REQUEST
- Using your device that is covered under assured buyback, click on the Redemption Web link sent to you in the welcome email or go to https://www.onsitego.com/assuredbuyback in your web browser.
- Download the “Customer Diagnostics App” to your device (Android / iOS). In case of any concern, please contact Onsitego representatives for assistance with the process.
- Permit the app to identify your device and run feature diagnostics.
- The app first confirms that the device being used is indeed eligible for assured buyback. If this test fails, the app will display an appropriate message and the process will fail.
- Secondly, it runs a series of diagnostic tests to ensure that all features of the device are fully functional. If any malfunctions are detected, the app applies a deduction to the Assured Buyback Value in accordance with the Deduction Table shared with you as part of the welcome email.
- Post all tests, the app will display the Assured Buyback Value adjusted for any malfunctions.
- Finally, the app asks you to confirm the following. In case any of the following conditions is not satisfied, the assured buyback process will fail.
- Device can stay switched ON without the charger for at least one minute
- Device has not endured any liquid damage
- Device has not undergone any unauthorised repairs
- Screen and body of the device are not damaged
- Device is in good physical condition (compared to sample photos displayed)
- With your assurance that “all is well”, the app will initiate the buyback and request an agent to visit your place within 48 hours for pickup at a time convenient to you.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND
- We will gladly buyback your device as long as the Plan is active and has not expired i.e. the buyback process is completed within the Redemption Eligibility Period.
- Ensure that EMI payments, if any, are cleared before initiating buyback. Onsitego shall not accept devices where any loans are outstanding.
- Ensure that the IMEI/Serial Number on your device matches the one that is mentioned on the purchase invoice.
- Ensure that the original box, original charger and other original accessories are available and in working order. Lack of one or more of the above will lead to deductions in ABV in accordance with the Deduction Table shared with you as part of the welcome email.
- Ensure that the device is fully functional. Any malfunctioning feature will lead to deductions in ABV in accordance with the Deduction Table shared with you as part of the welcome email.
- Before handing over the device to the agent ensure that your SIM is removed, all personal accounts are signed out, iCloud and Find my iPhone have to be disabled for iPhones, all personal data (photos, documents, contacts, call records, WhatsApp, SMS etc) should be erased and device should be factory reset. Of course, the agent will help you in this process.
- You will be asked to produce a Government issued photo ID for verification and validation of buyback.
Once the device is handed over to the agent, Onsitego will instantly transfer Croma eVouchers to your registered email ID and registered mobile number. These Croma eVouchers have a validity period of 3 months from the date of issue and are enabled for any purchase across all Croma stores and website. Standard Croma Terms and Conditions apply to the use of eVouchers
What is the term of the service?
Onsitego Assured Buyback is valid on all days within the Redemption Eligibility Period. It should be ensured that the buyback process is completed within 360 days of the Invoice Date of device purchase.
I did not buy the Plan at the time of buying the device, is there a grace
Onsitego Assured Buyback may be purchased anytime within 15 days from the Device Invoice Date.
I changed my mind and I want to cancel the Plan, can I get a refund?
While we will be sorry to see you cancel the Plan, we can certainly refund the Plan within 10 days of purchase of Plan.
Can I buy this Plan if I purchased my device from a store other than Croma?
No, you can purchase this Plan only if you have purchased an eligible device from a Croma store.
Can I reactivate my Plan after expiry?
Can I avail the buyback value outside of the Redemption Eligibility Period?
No, the Plan is valid only during the Redemption Eligibility Period.
What happens if I do not want to avail the buyback option?
The key feature of this Plan is that you choose what you want to do. If you do not want to avail the buyback option, so be it.
Is this Plan transferable? What if I gift / sell my device to someone else?
Yes, the Plan is transferable. All we ensure is that the IMEI number of the buyback device matches with the number in our systems and that person handing over the device takes responsibility for the buyback by producing his/her photo ID and signs on the dotted line.
What payment do I need to make for the agent visit for device pickup?
Can I get my Assured Buyback Value in cash instead of Croma eVouchers?
Unfortunately, that’s not possible.
What if I initiate buyback process at the end of 8th month, but the agent
visits for handover atthe beginning of 9th month? Will I get ABV for 6th, 7th &
8th months or ABV for 9th & 10th months?
Since the buyback is initiated in the 6th, 7th & 8th month periods, the ABV will be for the same period.
Do I need to return the original box, original charger and other original
Yes, unless you are okay with the ABV being deducted for each missing article.
Will I get my ABV even if the device is damaged and/or some features are
No. The ABV will be reduced by the deduction amount for respective failure in accordance with the Deduction Table shared with you as part of the welcome email.
What if I have purchased the device on an EMI Plan and some instalments are
You will mandatorily have to clear all your dues before you can initiate buyback.
What will happen to my personal data and information on my device?
Well, it is your data and it will remain your data alone. We will remind you to remove all the data before the agent leaves your place with the device. However, the responsibility of your data is always yours and Onsitego cannot be held responsible for any misuse of your data.
SOME LEGAL STUFF
- Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- This service agreement is a complete agreement between Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd. and the Customer. The retailer is only an authorized dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievance with regards to the services to be performed by Onsitego under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this Agreement shall not be binding upon Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
- We shall not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
- Onsitego will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- By participating in the Program, you hereby confirm that:
- All the data in the buyback device will be erased at the time of handover of the device; and
- In spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data is still accessible due to any reason and/or the data is misused in any manner by any person(s), Onsitego will not be responsible for the same and you will not approach any of the above parties for any retrieval or deletion of the data.
- On successful handover of the device to the agent, the ownership of the device shall stand transferred to Onsitego and you shall not retain any right/claim over the same.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
- Onsitego reserves the right to withdraw / alter / modify / change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Assured Buyback Plan at any time without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
- Full set of terms and conditions are available on www.onsitego.com
- All rights reserved with Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
If you are not satisfied with the services provided by OnsiteGo, you can contact us on: