Terms of Service
FEATURES AND USAGE
This document outlines the features and terms of Onsitego Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract for Air Conditioners, a service that is brought to you by Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
WHAT IS ONSITEGO COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR AIR CONDITIONERS?
Onsitego Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract for Air Conditioners is a maintenance and repair service to get the best out of your air conditioner. This means that during the year of the contract, Onsitego will maintain and repair your air conditioner as and when required. Moreover, you get complete breakdown coverage for your appliance, including gas charging. We will do all the leg work so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy your air conditioner.
WHAT ARE THE AWESOME BENEFITS OF ONSITEGO COMPREHENSIVE AMC?
Coverage Period: Comprehensive AMC comes with a host of features that are designed to not only safeguard your appliance, but also save you from the hassle of getting your appliance repaired.
Coverage Period: Plans are valid for either 1 year or 2 year.
Preventive Maintenance: We understand that your air conditioner is a critical appliance which needs to be serviced regularly, hence Onsitego Comprehensive AMC comes with 2 mandatory Preventive Maintenance visits per year of plan purchased, one for wet service and one for dry service. Regular Preventive Maintenance minimizes chances of your air conditioner breaking down and reduces repair expenses drastically.
Complete Breakdown Coverage:We will come and fix your air conditioner in case it breaks down or malfunctions during the course of our Comprehensive AMC. Just let us know that there is a problem. We will come as often as there is a problem.
Covered Costs:All costs associated with repair and maintenance of your appliance are covered, except for standard exclusions mentioned later in the document. Onsitego Comprehensive AMC covers:
- Labour and service charges including two free preventive maintenance visits per year
- Cost of all spare components that are covered under the standard manufacturer’s warranty
- Cost of transportation in case the appliance needs to be taken to the service center for repairs, and
- Cost of refrigerant gas refilling if required and repair of associated gas leakage if required.
Cashless: This program is completely cashless. There are no hidden fees.
At-Home Repairs: Whether it means picking up your appliance or sending a technician at your home to repair your appliance, we will ensure that you never have to interact with a service center.
No Paperwork Required: The plan has a hassle free process to file a service request. You don’t have to submit any documents or fill up any forms.
High Quality Spare Parts Guaranteed: Your appliance will be repaired by a trained personnel using high quality spare parts every single time.
TERM OF ONSITEGO COMPREHENSIVE AMC
The typically term of Onsitego AMC for air conditioners is 1 year / 2 years ar per the plan purchased starting on the later of the following dates:
- A day after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty in case the appliance is still under the
- manufacturer’s warranty; or A day after the expiry of any ongoing AMC; or
- The date of purchase of the plan in case the appliance is not covered under any warranty / AMC.
For example, if you purchase a 1 year Onsitego Comprehensive AMC on 15 March, 2020 for a two-year-old appliance, the AMC will start from 15 March, 2020 and will be valid up to 14 March, 2021. However, if your appliance is covered in the manufacturer’s warranty up to 10 October, 2020, the AMC will start from 11 October, 2020 and will be valid up to 10 October, 2021.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL APPLIANCE
Appliances that are not covered under any existing warranty or AMC will require a mandatory site inspection to ensure that the appliance is fully functional. For such an appliance, the customer will request a free-of-cost site inspection which will be scheduled within 5 working days of receiving the request. Onsitego technician will visit the site and inspect the appliance.
- In case the appliance is fully functional, you can purchase the Onsitego Comprehensive AMC and it will become operational from that same date;
- In case of any defects / malfunctions, the technician shall communicate the same to you and suggest repairs. Onsitego will pay towards labour and service charges, whereas you will have to bear the cost of parts that require replacement, cost of consumables as well as the cost of transportation in case the appliance needs to be taken to the service center for repairs. Once the appliance is fully functional, you can purchase the Onsitego Comprehensive AMC and it will become operational from that same date for the term of the plan
WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND
- Onsitego AMC plan can only be bought for any residential AC (split or window) less than 5 years of age.
- We will gladly service your appliance as long as the plan is active and has not expired. Also, the malfunction needs to have occurred during the term of the plan and not prior to it.
- At the start of the plan, Onsitego will ensure that the appliance is fully functional. In case of malfunctioning appliance, we will assist you with repairs, and pay towards labour and service charges. You bear the cost of parts that require replacement, cost of consumables as well as the cost of transportation, in case the appliance needs to be taken to the service center for repairs.
- Onsitego will make a note of the serial number of the covered air conditioner during the first visit. All subsequent maintenance visits or service support visits will be applicable only for the appliance carrying the noted serial number. In case the serial number of the covered AC is altered, defaced or removed, the plan will become void.
- Please ensure that you do not modify the appliance, perform unauthorised repairs or use it commercially. All these actions void the Onsitego Comprehensive AMC.
- Please ensure that you use a voltage stabiliser to protect your device from voltage fluctuations. Onsitego shall not be responsible for damages that occur due to voltage fluctuations.
The plan, in line with standard manufacturer’s warranty, does not cover the following parts:
- Cabinet of the outdoor unit
- Remote handset
- Painting of body top and bottom
- Sheet metal parts
- Rubber components and plastic parts
- Any styling decorative material
- Front grill
- The plan covers every issue in the appliance that occurs organically or in simple terms “on its own” and without any external factor. That means issues like physical damage, liquid damage, power surges etc. are outside the scope of the program, even if they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
What is the term of the service?
The term of the Onsitego Comprehensive AMC for air conditioners is 1 year / 2 years as per the plan purchased.
How many times will the appliance be repaired?
There is no limit to the number of service requests you can raise against this plan.
Do I have to pay in case my appliance breaks down and needs repair / replacement of parts?
You have to pay nothing, just leave it to us.
What if my air conditioner needs a gas recharge?
We are happy to help and recharge the refrigerant gas in your appliance.
I am rellocating and the appliance needs to be re-installed in my new house. Will you do it?
Unfortunately, un-installation and re-installation are outside the scope of Onsitego Comprehensive AMC. However, we are happy to provide these services on a chargeable basis.
Can I buy Onsitego Comprehensive AMC on an old AC which is not covered by any warranties or maintenance contracts?
Yes, you can buy an Onsitego Comprehensive AMC on any AC which is less than 5 years old, subject to a mandatory site inspection to ensure that the device is fully functional.
I changed my mind and I want to cancel the plan, can I get a refund?
While we will be sorry to see you cancel the plan, we can certainly refund the plan within 15 days of purchase of plan, provided you have not already filed a service request or availed any service included in the Onsitego Comprehensive AMC.
How many times can I avail the Preventive Maintenance feature?
For each year of coverage of Onsitego Comprehensive AMC, you are eligible for one dry Preventive Maintenance service and one wet Preventive Maintenance service. Onsitego will contact you for scheduling the Preventive Maintenance visits. You may also schedule them on your own, as long as you are still eligible for the particular service.
What if the device cannot be repaired or the spare parts are not available?
If the device cannot be repaired or the spare parts are not available, Onsitego will pay you a depreciated value in exchange for your device. Depreciation value is based on the age and purchase value of your device as informed by you at the time of purchase of the AMC plan as mentioned in the table below.
|Device Age(in years)||Depreciated Value|
|Between 1 and 2||75% of purchase value|
|Between 2 and 3||60% of purchase value|
|Between 3 and 4||50% of purchase value|
|Between 4 and 5||40% of purchase value|
|Between 5 and 6||30% of purchase values|
|Between 6 and 7||20% of purchase value|
|Between 7 and 8||10% of purchase value|
SOME LEGAL STUFF
- Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- his service agreement is complete and is an agreement between Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd. and the Customer. The retailer is only an authorised dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievance with regards to the services to be performed by Onsitego under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this agreement shall not be binding upon Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Onsitego will not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
- Onsitego will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- The Customer is responsible for providing a safe working environment to Onsitego technician, failing which the technician reserves the right to refuse the service. A safe working environment includes, but not limited to, the following: adequate lighting, unobstructed access to the device, sufficient space for work, site clean and free from unwanted material e.g. oil spills, scrap material etc, and secure platform and railing for working on heights.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
- Onsitego reserves the right to withdraw / alter / modify / change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Onsitego AMC at any time without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
- Full set of terms and conditions are available on www.onsitego.com
- All rights reserved with Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
If you are not satisfied with the services provided by OnsiteGo, you can contact us on: