OnePlus recently released the OxygenOS 12 A.10 for the OnePlus 10T and OxygenOS 12 A.18 software update for the OnePlus 10 Pro in India. The new software update for both the handsets brought in October 2022 Android security patch and Jio 5G support. Additionally, OnePlus has released a new software update for the OnePlus 10R. The latest software update arrives in the form of OxygenOS 12 A.09, which adds Jio 5G support and a new security patch.
OxygenOS 12 A.09 Released For OnePlus 10R
Do note that although the Jio 5G support is incorporated by OnePlus in OxygenOS 12 A.09 software update, it won’t be available for the time being. Jio 5G should start working on the device after October 24. As far as the compatibility of Jio 5G goes, it is available in cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Varanasi for now.
Moving on to the other software update details, it also includes September 2022 Android security patch. The update optimizes network stability and fixes some known issues. Here is the changelog of the OxygenOS 12 A.09 software update:
OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12 A.09 (CPH2423_11.A.09/CPH2411_11.A.09) Software Update Changelog
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.09.
- Fixes the issue of no notification banner for incoming calls.
- Fixes the issue that the shutdown button clicks abnormally in some scenarios.
- Fixes the issue that failed to unlock the phone when entering the correct password.
- Fixes the issue of screen freezes or flickers when playing online videos in some scenarios.
- Optimizes network stability.
- Adds Jio to support 5G network.
As mentioned by OnePlus on its community forum, the OxygenOS 12 A.09 is an incremental OxygenOS update, and it is rolling out only to limited users initially. The company will broaden the reach of the new software update in the coming few days.
Have you received the new software update on your OnePlus 10R? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Discussion about this post