OnePlus launched the OnePlus 10T smartphone in India and in the global markets at the beginning of this month. Soon after the release of the handset, the company rolled out the first software update for it. The new software update for the handset improved system stability and fluency, optimized network stability, and fixed the occasional issue related to the camera app. Now, in a recent development, OnePlus has started rolling out the second software update for the OnePlus 10T. The newly rolling software update carries the firmware version as CPH2413_11_A.06 and is 234MB in size.
New Software Update Optimizes Camera Shooting Modes and Brings System Stability For OnePlus 10T
The new software update improves system stability, fluency, and optimizes the stability of background application, screen display, OTG compatibility, and fingerprint recognition algorithm. Furthermore, the update also improves the fingerprint unlocking experience and brings several optimizations for the camera app. The update also solves the occasional issue of SuperVOOC charging. Here is the complete changelog of the new software update:
OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12 A.06 Software Update Changelog
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
● Improves system stability and fluency.
● Optimizes the stability of background application
● Optimizes the screen display
● Optimizes the OTG compatibility
● Optimizes the fingerprint recognition algorithm and improves the fingerprint unlocking experience
● Optimizes the shooting effect of portrait mode
● Optimizes the shooting effect of ultra-wide lens
● Optimizes the effect of AI retouch when using the front camera
● Fixes the occasional issue of SuperVOOC charging abnormal recognization
As usual, the new software update will be rolling out in stages for the OnePlus 10T. Once the Chinese smartphone maker ensures that this build doesn’t contain any critical bugs, we can expect the broader release of the new software update in the coming few weeks.
Have you received the new software update on your OnePlus 10T unit? Do let us know in the comments section below.