Reliance Jio has introduced an exciting JioFiber offer for its prepaid and postpaid users. The new offer is called “Entertainment Bonanza” and will go live from April 22, 2022, in India. The new offer bundles in a JioFiber broadband connection at zero entry cost, a set-top box, free installation, and an internet home gateway. JioFiber prepaid users will have to move to a postpaid to avail this offer.
JioFiber Entertainment Bonanza Highlights
- Zero entry cost for new postpaid plan users – Folks opting for a new JioFiber postpaid connection will get a free internet box (Gateway router), a set top box, and installation worth ₹10,000.
- Unlimited entertainment at just ₹100 extra – You will get to enjoy high-speed unlimited internet service at ₹399 per month. Additionally, you can pay ₹100 or ₹200 over the monthly fee to gain access to up to 14 OTT apps.
- List of 14 paid Entertainment OTT Apps – You can experience 14 entertainment apps such as Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Sonyliv, Voot, Sunnxt, Discovery+, Hoichoi, ALTBalaji, Eros Now, Lionsgate, ShemarooMe, Universal+, Voot Kids, JioCinema on multiple devices.
How To Avail The New JioFiber Entertainment Bonanza plans
Existing JioFiber Postpaid users:
- Visit MyJio and select your entertainment plan.
- Pay advance rental for the new plan selected.
Existing JioFiber Prepaid users:
- Visit MyJio and Initiate Prepaid to Postpaid migration.
- Verify yourself by entering OTP on your phone.
- Now select the entertainment plan in MyJio.
- Pay the advance rental for the plan chosen.
JioFiber users without a set-top box can simply schedule an appointment for the delivery of a free Jio Set Top Box after the payment of the Entertainment Bonanza Plan is done. Let’s have a look at the plans below.
What do you think of Jio’s new plans? Let us know in the comments.