Nothing forayed into the consumer tech segment with the Nothing Ear (1) TWS last year. A few months back, the brand rolled out an update bringing Assistant support to the Ear (1). Now, Nothing has started rolling out a new update for the Nothing Ear (1) with firmware version 0.6700.1.88 which is 1.82MB in size. The update brings Microsoft Quick Swift support to the Nothing Ear (1).
Let us take a closer look at the Nothing Ear (1) 1.88 update features and changelogs.
Nothing Ear (1) 1.88 Update Changelogs and Features
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
Nothing has added support for the upcoming Nothing Phone (1). The changelog suggests that Nothing Phone (1) users won’t have to activate the low-latency mode manually. Instead, as soon as a Nothing Phone (1) user opens a game, the Ear (1) will automatically switch to the low-latency mode.
The update also brings with it support for Microsoft Quick Swift which allows for quick pairing on Windows devices. Post the update, Ear (1) users will see an automatic pop-up prompting connection on Windows 10. Check out the changelogs below:
1. New synchronization with Phone (1) in Game Mode. If Phone (1) is connected to Ear (1) whilst entering a game, Ear (1) will automatically activate low-latency mode. 2. Added support for Microsoft Quick Swift. Allows quick pairing with all Microsoft devices of Windows 10 (version 1803 above) via an automatic pop-up prompting connection. 3. Optimised call power consumption and increased call life.
How to Update Nothing Ear (1) To Latest Firmware Version
To update the Nothing Ear (1) to the latest firmware version, which is 0.6700.1.88, follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Connect the Nothing Ear (1) with your smartphone.
- Open the Nothing ear (1) app.
- Open Device Details section in the ear (1) app.
- Tap on Firmware Update.
- Open the charging case, but do not take out the earbuds.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- Tap Confirm and wait for 2-3 minutes for the process to complete.
Do you use a Nothing Ear (1)? Have you updated your unit to the latest firmware version? Do let us know down in the comments section.