Nothing has released a new software update for the Nothing Phone (1). The company has started seeding the Nothing OS 1.1.4 software update for its users globally. The new software update brings in several camera improvements, new features, bug fixes, and a few system improvements. Along with the new software update, Nothing has also bundled the September Android 2022 security patch. Let us take a closer look at the changes.
In Nothing OS 1.1.4, the brand has added a Nothing-themed watermark for the camera app. As per the changelog, the company has improved ultra-wide camera colour calibration and increased colour consistency between the main and ultra-wide sensors. Furthermore, the update has also increased shooting speed when using HDR in ultra-wide mode. In addition to these, the device will now offer LHDC high-definition audio.
As far as the other changes go, the update improves thermal performance and battery consumption for Always On Display and other use cases.
Nothing OS 1.1.4 Software Update Changelog
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
- New option to add a Nothing themed watermark to the camera app.
- Improved ultra-wide camera colour calibration and increased colour consistency between main and ultra-wide sensors.
- New motion detection algorithm added for improved stability when shooting moving objects.
- Increased shooting speed when using HDR in ultra-wide mode.
- Night mode shots are true-to-life with increased colour accuracy.
- Sharper, more naturally bright portraits shot on the front camera.
- New option to flip the 3-button navigation bar.
- Now supports LHDC high-definition audio.
- Updated to September Security Patch.
- Reduced battery consumption for Always On Display and other use cases.
- Improved thermal performance.
- New UI for system updates.
- Improved Face Unlock algorithm.
- Fixed network issue for several carriers.
- Fixed an issue causing incoming calls to show up as Unknown contact
- Fixed HDFC bank app fingeprint issue.
- General bug fixes.
If you haven’t received the new software update, you can manually check for it by heading to the smartphone’s Settings > System Update menu.
Have you updated your Nothing Phone (1) to Nothing OS 1.1.4? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Discussion about this post