Realme released the GT Neo 3 in the Indian market a while back, promising to provide regular upgrades. For a refresher, the phone comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 and features a triple camera arrangement on the back, with a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor as the primary sensor. It’s also the first smartphone with a 4,500mAh battery and support for 150W charging. You can check out our review of the GT Neo 3 here.
Realme GT Neo 3 Update
Realme has released a new OTA with build number RMX3563 11 A.09 that fixes some issues with the software. The following is the OTA’s changelog.
- Integrates the May 2022 Android security patch.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability.
- Optimized the probabilistic freezing issue in some scenarios.
- Optimized the power consumption in some scenarios.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker at a low screen brightness level.
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in extreme conditions.
- Fixed the charging issue in some scenarios.
- Fixed the noise of speakers in some scenarios.
- Fixed some other known issues.
- Optimized the image quality of the rear camera.
- Optimized the video anti-shake performance of the rear camera.
- Optimized the quality of backlight shooting in outdoors.
- Optimized the image quality of the front camera.
- Fixed the photo reddish issue in some situations.
- Optimized network compatibility and improved Internet experience
The update is being rolled out in stages and is expected to reach a large audience in the coming days.