Realme has started seeding the Early Access version of the Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 OS for its Realme Narzo 50 4G smartphones in India. The smartphone was launched in the country in March 2022 and came with Realme UI 2.0 based on the Android 11 operating system out of the box. Now, users of the vanilla smartphone in the Narzo 50 series will get to experience the goodness of the latest Android 12 and Realme UI 3.0 customisations and features. As this is an Early Access version, only 3000 users in India will get to enjoy it.
The Realme UI 3.0 brings a new interface called Fluid Space Design, which offers a clean and organised layout. It introduces new 3D icons with changes in the outlining and shadows, making them more dynamic than before. The Always-On Display gets a host of personalisation options and the new Omojis add the fun element. Other noteworthy features include an AI Smooth Engine, App permission recording, Quantum Animation Engine 3.0, Phone Manager 2.0, background stream, improved security and privacy, and more.
Protect Your Mobile Phone with Onsitego's Protection Plans
- Covers Malfunctions & Breakdowns
- Mobile Repair or Replacement Guarantee
How To Enrol For The Narzo 50 4G Realme UI 3.0 Early Access
Realme states that applications for the Early Access version of the Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 will be accepted in batches. So, if you are not on the list, you may have to wait for some time. Also, early access will be provided to only a few thousand people in India. This would help Realme identify the bugs and refine the UI before the next stage of the update.
Steps To Enrol For The Update:
- Make sure your Realme Narzo 50 4G has a charge of above 60 percent before proceeding.
- Your device will be required to be on either of the following firmware versions before updating—RMX3286_11.A.54/ RMX3286_11.A.55/ RMX3286_11.A.56.
- Navigate to Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon on the top right corner > Trial Version.
- Apply for the Trial Version and submit your details.
- Once your application is accepted, you will get an OTA update notification.
Discussion about this post