Samsung India has unveiled its first-ever “Buy Now, Pay Later” option for its flagship and foldable products, providing customers with a straightforward and flexible ownership option for their high-end devices. The Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, along with the Galaxy S22 series, are among the flagship products that are eligible for the promotion.
Buy Now, Pay Later Offers
Customers who select the Buy Now, Pay Later option are only required to make 18 equal monthly payments totaling 60 percent of the total amount due. Meanwhile, the remaining 40 percent must be paid in full at the conclusion of the 19th installment. Customers with a minimum ₹1.5 lakh credit limit and beyond are qualified for this deal.
Given the cost of Samsung’s flagship products, this offer should make it easier for fans and potential customers of the company to purchase their favourite gadgets.
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
The further details of this offer are as follows:
- Premium smartphones like the Galaxy S22 series, the Galaxy Z Fold3, and the Galaxy Z Flip3 are eligible for the promotion, with no upfront deposit requirements and a processing cost of just 1 percent.
- Individuals who purchase the Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G under this offer will also receive the Galaxy Watch4 for ₹2,999.
- When purchasing either the Galaxy S22+ 5G or Galaxy S22 5G, the Galaxy Buds2 will be available for ₹2,999.
The promotion is available to ICICI Bank Credit Card customers in India at multichain retail locations, including Samsung official stores.