Over the past few days, Samsung has released new One UI 5.0 beta updates for multiple devices such as the Galaxy S22, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Z Flip 4, and Galaxy Z Fold 4 in various markets. The South-Korean smartphone maker recently seeded the fifth One UI 5.0 beta update for the Galaxy S22 series in China and the first One UI 5.0 beta update for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 in India. Now, in a recent development, the Galaxy S21 series is getting the third One UI 5.0 beta update in India.
Third One UI 5.0 Beta Update Released For Galaxy S21 Series In India
Similar to the second One UI 5.0 beta update, the third One UI 5.0 beta update fixes some of the known bugs. The update arrives with a firmware version ending with ZVJ6, and it is rolling out in India. Here’s the changelog of the third One UI 5.0 beta update which is being rolled out for the Galaxy S21 series in India:
- (Dual Messenger) Notification authority is added in the KakaoTalk dual messenger app
- T hearing aid connection status Song is being played with sound
- (Camera) S OS>Filter selection and filter maintenance settings> Scene optimizer is disabled during T OS Fota
- The color of the home desktop is changed at the time of right
- Camera: FD Box position is corrected when zooming in the face recognition state
- Fixed force closure of App when turning off Bluetooth while connected to Galaxy Buds2 Pro
If you have enrolled in the One UI 5.0 beta program, you might have received the new software update. We can expect the update to roll out to other major markets as well in the coming few days.
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
Furthermore, Samsung has confirmed that it is set to release the stable One UI 5.0 update for the Galaxy S22 series later this month. Once the stable release of the One UI 5.0 happens for the S22 lineup, we can expect the update to roll out for the S21 series in the next month.
Have you updated your Galaxy S21 series to the third One UI 5.0 beta version? Do let us know in the comments below.