Choosing The Onsitego Mail In Service? Here Are Things To Keep In Mind
Once you have successfully created a service request ID with Onsitego, the field executive will pick your device as per your requested date and time. In case, the field executive cannot reach your location for pick-up, you have the ‘Mail In’ option. Onsitego will send you an empty box at your registered address, which you can use to pack and send your device. A courier executive will then come and pick the device from you and send it to Onsitego for repairs. But before you send your device, here are some mandatory steps to follow…
- Make sure you remove the SIM card/s, memory card and log out of your e-mail account, social media accounts or any other applications where you have your personal details saved.
- Do not forget to take a complete backup of your data.
A. Click here to know how to backup your android smartphone
B. Click here to know how to backup your iPhone, iPad iTunes
- Its necessary that you remove any security pin code or pattern lock from your device before you dispatch it.
- Deactivate the device from your iCloud / Google / Microsoft account.
- Lastly, make sure the phone is turned off, to avoid any battery damage.