OnePlus has started seeding the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 software update for the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone. The Chinese smartphone maker took to its community forum to confirm the release of OxygenOs 13 for the OnePlus 10 Pro. As per the details shared by OnePlus, the OxygenOS 13 update will be first available for users who have participated in the Open Beta versions. The update will then be gradually pushed to more users.
OxygenOS 13 Software Update Released For OnePlus 10 Pro
Speaking about the changes, the newly released OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro brings in aquamorphic design, theme colours for enhanced visual comfort, a home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones, and upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0. Furthermore, the update also optimizes fonts for better readability and adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection.
Furthermore, the OxygenOS 13 also optimizes earphone connectivity and Always-On Display with more personalized Always-On Display settings. The new software version also includes Kids Space and several additions such as Sidebar Toolbox, markup tools, and media playback control. Here’s the changelog of the new release:
OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Changelog
- [Aquamorphic Design]Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- [Efficiency]Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- [Personalization]Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
Before you update your OnePlus 10 Pro to OxygenOS 13, make sure that your unit has a battery level above 30 percent, and a minimum of 5GB of storage space available.
Have you received the OxygenOS 13 software update on your OnePlus 10 Pro? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Discussion about this post