OnePlus has started rolling out a new software update for the OnePlus 10T. This is the third update for the device within a month, since the company had previously released OxygenOS A.05 and A.06 updates for the handset. The newly released OxygenOS A.07 software update is rolling out in India and it comes with firmware version CPH2413_11.A.07. The new software update brings with it the latest August 2022 Android Security patch and optimization for the camera. Let us check out the changelog of the new software update.
OnePlus 10T OxygenOS A.07 Software Update Released
The OxygenOS A.07 software update optimizes the screen touch experience and brings in the latest August 2022 Android Security patch. Furthermore, the update optimizes Wi-Fi stability, communication stability, and improves the network experience. It also optimizes the shooting effect of the ultra-wide lens in Night Mode. Additionally, the update fixes an occasional crash in specific scenarios and optimizes the selfie camera’s Portrait Mode. Here’s the changelog of the new software update below:
OnePlus 10T OxygenOS A.07 Software Update Changelog
- Optimizes the screen touch experience when playing games.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.08.
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves the network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of the ultra-wide lens in Night Mode.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of Portrait Mode when using the front camera.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of the camera in the backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional crash in specific scenarios.
OnePlus states that this is an incremental update. The OTA will initially reach a small number of users. The company will broaden the reach of the update in the coming few weeks.
Also Read: OnePlus Nord Watch Spotted On SIG Certification Website, Launch Imminent
Have you received the new OxygenOS A.07 software update on your OnePlus 10T? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Discussion about this post