Reliance Digital has introduced the Jio HP Smart SIM Laptop offer, which it claims is a “first of its kind smart LTE laptop offer.” It can be availed by users of newly-purchased HP laptops in select models. The offer promises 100GB of free data for 365 days when you use a new Jio SIM with a new HP LTE laptop. Do note that it is applicable only on the following two HP laptop models—HP 14ef1003tu and HP 14ef1002tu.
According to the deal, customers who purchase a new HP 14ef1003tu or HP 14ef1002tu laptop will get a new Jio HP Smart SIM. The SIM comes with 100GB of data worth ₹1,500 for free. The scheme is valid for one year. Once the allotted 100GB of free data is consumed, the internet speed will fall to 64kbps. To continue the service, users can get a recharge via the Jio app or website. Do note that the aforementioned laptops will have to bought at Reliance Digital stores or via reliancedigital.in or JioMart.com.
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
Here’s how to avail the Jio HP Smart SIM offer via retail stores:
1. Go to your nearest Reliance Digital store to purchase the aforementioned HP Smart SIM Laptop.
2. Request the Reliance executive to activate the Jio HP Smart SIM offer (FRC 505).
3. Submit the address proof along with identity proof documents.
Here’s how you can get the Jio HP Smart SIM via online stores:
1. Buy the HP laptop (HP 14ef1003tu or HP 14ef1002tu) online.
2. Go to your nearest Reliance Digital store within a week of purchase. Make sure to carry your invoice and laptop.
3. Request the Reliance executive to activate the Jio HP Smart SIM offer.
4: Submit the address proof and identity documents.