After releasing the Android 12-based Open beta 1 update for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 and stable Android 12 update for the OnePlus Nord CE, OnePlus now appears to have shifted its focus to the original OnePlus Nord smartphone. The brand, in a recent development, has now released a new software update for the OnePlus Nord in India which fixes a host of issues and adds a new security patch. As per the details shared by Phonearena, the OnePlus Nord is getting the new software update in the form of OxygenOS F.13.
The changelog details that the OxygenOS F.13 software update optimizes the font display, fixes the issue of a blank screen in some scenarios, and also fixes the bugs related to fingerprint unlocking. The new software update for the OnePlus Nord also brings the July 2022 Android security patch. Furthermore, the new software release addresses the issue of the Bluetooth name that was not displayed in certain scenarios.
Some camera optimizations have also been made by the company in the latest update for the OnePlus Nord. The update optimizes how pictures are displayed and fixes the issue of the camera crashing in certain scenarios. Here’s the complete change of the new software update below:
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS F.13 Software Update Changelog
- [Optimized] the font display
- [Fixed] the issue of a blank screen in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue of no response for fingerprint unlocking
- [Fixed] the issue where the charging icon displayed abnormally under Power-off mode
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.07
- [Fixed] the issue that Bluetooth name did not display in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue where there was noise in earphones when adjusting the call volume
- [Optimized] the setting of the watermark font
- [Optimized] the display of pictures in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue of the Photos application lock working abnormally
- [Fixed] the issue of the camera crashing abnormally in certain scenarios
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
As usual, the new software update is rolling out in batches, which means that it will initially arrive on a limited number of devices. We will see the broader release of this new update in the coming days.
Have you received the latest software update on your OnePlus Nord? Do let us know in the comments section below.