Nvidia claims its most recent GeForce GPU driver will offer some noticeable speed improvements for games like Cyberpunk 2077, Forza Horizon 5, and many more DirectX 12 titles. Double-digit percentage gains in frame rates across 1080p, 1440p, and 4K are among the performance enhancements. Additionally, Cyberpunk 2077 will benefit from enhancements of up to 20% at 1080p, while Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will get improvements of up to 25% at the same resolution. Even Control will get up to 6% increase at 4K.
Nvidia says in a blog post that “these improvements include shader compilation optimization, less CPU overhead, and Resizable BAR profiles for Forza Horizon 5 and F1 22.” Many of these improvements work best in CPU-constrained situations, maximising the use of your graphics card. DLSS 3 support for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Bright Memory: Infinite is included in today’s 522.25 driver update, which is also ready for Nvidia’s new RTX 4090 GPU.
The whole list of performance enhancements is as follows:
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: up to 25% (1080p)
- Battlefield 2042: up to 7% (1080p)
- Borderlands 3: Up to 8% (1080p)
- Call of Duty: Vanguard: up to 12% (4K)
- Control: up to 6% (4K)
- Cyberpunk 2077: up to 20% (1080p)
- F1 22: up to 17% (4K)
- Far Cry 6: up to 5% (1440p)
- Forza Horizon 5: up to 8% (1080p)
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition: up to 8% (4K)
- Red Dead Redemption 2: up to 7% (1080p)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: up to 5% (1080p)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: up to 5% (1080p)
- Watch Dogs: Legion: up to 9% (1440p)
Subscribe to OnsitegoGet the latest technology news, reviews, and opinions on tech products right into your inbox
The latest driver is available on Nvidia’s driver download page.